Our top priority is the safety and health of both our patients and employees. We will be following both local and CDC guidelines. Additional cleaning procedures are in place.
People with COVID-19 may have NO SYMPTOMS. While every effort is being made, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID by an asymptomatic carrier while in our clinic.
Patients at highest risk of complications and death from COVID include the following: age greater than 65 years, immunocompromised, and those with severe obesity, or other serious conditions (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-at-higher-risk.html)
For your and our safety, please expect the following changes at your visit:
- Patients will be required to wear a mask upon entering
- Patients with any symptoms or exposure to COVID will be rescheduled.
- Patients will be requested to come alone into the clinic unless they need assistance.
- Upon arrival, patients will have the option of waiting in their cars until we are ready for them.
- Patients and accompanying caregivers will have their temperature taken using an infrared thermometer and fill out a detailed form to screen for COVID exposure.
The safety and well-being of our patients and staff is of utmost importance, and we will do everything possible to keep you and our community healthy.