Our Clinic is now open. Office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m., lunch from 12:00p.m. – 1:00p.m.
Our top priority is the safety and health of both our patients and employees. We will be following both local and CDC guidelines. Additional cleaning procedures are in place.
People with COVID-19 may have NO SYMPTOMS. While every effort is being made, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID by an asymptomatic carrier while in our clinic. Face coverings that are not N-95 masks do not prevent you from getting COVID.
Patients with COVID who have symptoms have reported a wide range of symptoms ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus and include any of the following: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell. If you have any of these symptoms, do not come to our clinic. Rather, contact your primary care physician by phone.
Patients at highest risk of complications and death from COVID include the following: age greater than 65 years, immunocompromised, and those with severe obesity, or other serious conditions (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-at-higher-risk.html)
For your and our safety, please expect the following changes at your visit:
- Patients will be screened by phone before their appointment. Patients with any symptoms, travel history, or exposure to COVID will be rescheduled.
- Patients will be requested to come alone into the clinic unless they need assistance.
- Upon arrival, patients will be asked to wait in their cars until we are ready for them in the clinic.
- Upon entering, patients will be required to wear a face covering. Patients will be instructed to sanitize or wash their hands if they touch their face covering while in the clinic.
- Patients and accompanying caregivers will have their temperature taken using an infrared thermometer (that does not touch the skin) and fill out a detailed form to screen for COVID exposure.
- Upon entry, patients will be directed to their room for care. If the mask is to be removed during care, we ask that you limit talking during this time.
The safety and well-being of our patients and staff is of utmost importance, and we will do everything possible to keep you and our community healthy.